Wednesday, 31 August 2011

What's New.....


Well I've come over a bit country!  This lovely dresser is just in and I couldn't resist displaying this country kitchen range on it! I am hankering after a house in the sticks where I can have chickens and pigs! One day, I hope!  This dresser comes in white only but it could easily be transformed with some Annie Sloan paint.



I loved this mirror when I saw it!
It would be great for those "bad hair days" (of which I have many) just close the shutters!





I thought that upstairs was crying out for an injection of colour, so I took a gamble and ordered a bright red leather chair. Wow, it looks fab!  It has a bit of a retro vibe and is actually very comfortable.  A great addition to an interiors scheme that needs a shot of colour and the classic styling gives it impact as a stand alone piece. 




Another statement piece is this rather grand easel mirror. It is huge!  It comes complete with the easel, all you need you do is find a great space for it!

1 comment:

  1. Love your shop - have just painted my rocking chair in Annie Sloan paint and am delighted with result :-) also the other pieces from your shop have transformed my family room - big trunk for toys is fab !!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments left!

There was an error in this gadget